Benefits of Aqua-Fitness
Aqua-Fitness classes are a great way to mix up a traditional gym workout with the wonderful benefits of water. And it only takes a few Aqua-Fitness sessions and you’ll be able to notice a big difference in your overall fitness. Also know as water aerobics or sometimes waterobics, typical classes will involve all the exercises you would expect in a ‘dry’ class.
Added bonuses when you exercise in water
Here are the top benefits of Aqua-Fitness are for example;
1) Water supports the body, putting less stress on your joints and muscles.
2) Working out in water helps build strength. Fighting against the push of the water activates your muscles.
3) Water pressure helps put less strain on the heart by moving blood around the body
4) The impact of gravity is less in the water allowing a greater range of motion
5) Working out in water helps prevent overheating, helping you exercise for longer
6) And… it’s a lot of fun! It is not often you can say that about such a complete a workout.
With comprehensive 50-minute coaching, we can optimally cover all areas of movement: mobilization, stamina, speed and strength. After a compelling mobilization phase to optimally prepare your body for the upcoming challenge, I prefer to work with varying combinations of stamina, speed, and strength.
The lessons are divided in four different blocks in order to reach all the necessities of the training sessions and to achieve each participants individual goals.
Price is CHF 400.- per season. A season goes from October until April. Total of 20 lessons. Price includes various elements (Admin fees, Swimhall reservation and renting, Material acquiry and maintenance, etc.)